Saturday February 19th - 10:30am - 5:00pm EST
Using real world case studies we will show you how to source, analyze, and forecast the future performance of apartment complexes (5 units and up)
We will also discuss creative financing, including syndication, and the various stakeholders involved in an apartment complex deal
- Overview of apartment complex analysis and approaches
- Discuss market analysis and why it is so important
- What makes a deal good?
- How do you create / add value to a deal?
- How to quickly and effectively read and interpret financial documentation
- Perform a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threat) analysis
- Understand the three core statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) from a practitioner's point of view
- Learn how professionals use specialized metrics and techniques for analyzing performance
- Understand and calculate key financial ratios for leverage, operating performance and valuation, etc.
- Understand the lifecycle of a deal process, etc.
- How to fund a deal and build relationships with financial backers such as banks, etc.
- Discuss various exit strategies for deals
- How should you think about partnerships, etc.
- The course provides the following items: agreement of sale, letter of intent, inspection report, appraisal report, schedule E, excel model for apt complex valuation and projections, a list of key terms and formulas, rent roll, articles, etc.
- We will utilize real KAYJAY owned properties as case studies to discuss various pertinent analysis, and do self-paced exercises
All orders are through a very secure network. Your credit card information is never stored in any way. We respect your privacy.
Please note: No refunds on purchases.